6.28.2011

A Quick Word About Videographers

Please, Please, Please do not hire some cheesy heartshaped cutaway video maker. I just had to put that out there... there are a lot of "videographers" who peddle their pathetic and hideous videos at Bridal Expos now and I want you to stay strong! Just because you own a camcorder, it doesn't make you a videographer. I know a lot of people kind of think of videographers last, and if the video isn't especially important to you then fine, but for those of you who want that as a keepsake and want it to be something beautiful, take a look at these wedding video (shorts) that Shade Tree Films does. They are so beautiful and make me wish I had done something like this for my wedding.

More and more people are making wedding videos like this- which is such a refreshing change from what was previously offered out there. Do some shopping around, look at their galleries of videos and make it what you want it to be. Because everyone knows weddings are where you can make some serious money- do your homework so you don't get swindled by some hack with a flip camera and only iMovie to edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment