6.27.2011

The Devil is in The Details

Here is a closer look at the details from my wedding. Photography by Rachelle

The Alter
The Aisle Markers

The Programs with Fan Favors attached (if you know anything about Sacramento, you know it gets HOT in the summer... which is why our favors were fans). I designed the Programs myself and had them printed at a local print shop.... we used a decorative corner hole punch to attach the fan with ribbon.

The Ring Bearer's Pillow
What I Wore
Bride/Groom First Look

The Bouquets

The Bridesmaid Dresses
The Cake
The Cake Toppers and Toss Bouquet (Jordan plays soccer- hence the soccer topper... also, the bride came as a blonde with a pink ribbon and since I'm brunette and pink was not in my color scheme, my talented mother painted her for me :) )

The Centerpieces- we alternatedd tall and short pieces, the tables were all named by famous couples.

The Head Table

The Seating Key (note my awesome dance moves)
The Tent Lighting
The Party

Wedded Bliss


Make Up by LeiLani
Hair By Renee
DJ & Lighting by Sonny at Exquisite Entertainment
Wedding Coordination by Debra at Tres Fabu
Photography by Rachelle Photography
Flowers by Bartlett Flowers
Bridesmaid Dresses by Dessy Group
Favors found on The Knot

No comments:

Post a Comment